I have been filling my prescriptions for Cyclobenzaprine, 10mg, 90 tabs at Shopko for over a year.I had been paying $10.00.

I went in to pick up a refill and was told I owed $21.33 for this prescription. I asked the clerk to check the price, she gave me a look of frustration for my request. She came back and said price was right. I paid the money.

Then the pharmacist came over to make sure I understood the proper use of the drug. I asked him if the price had gone up recently. He told me he really would have no way of knowing???? I then checked with google and the same prescription at Walmart would cost $10.00.

I contacted Shopko's customer service twice and was not given the courtesy of a response.Bye bye Shopko!!!!!!!

Review about: Shopko Optical Cyclobenzaprine Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Shopko Optical?

Comments

GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Starkey Hearing Technologies - Series S Hearing Aids Review Starkey Hearing Technologies "My sister and I have very severe hearing loss, we used your hearing aids for many many years, almost a year ago we got your newest supposingly your best digital..." Read more Lenscrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them Lenscrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more GlassesUSA totally garbage for Customer Service GlassesUSA " I ordered a frame that looked okay online in July of 2016. The first frame had a scratch on the rim. Returned it. It just sat..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more