I have been filling my prescriptions for Cyclobenzaprine, 10mg, 90 tabs at Shopko for over a year.I had been paying $10.00.

I went in to pick up a refill and was told I owed $21.33 for this prescription. I asked the clerk to check the price, she gave me a look of frustration for my request. She came back and said price was right. I paid the money.

Then the pharmacist came over to make sure I understood the proper use of the drug. I asked him if the price had gone up recently. He told me he really would have no way of knowing???? I then checked with google and the same prescription at Walmart would cost $10.00.

I contacted Shopko's customer service twice and was not given the courtesy of a response.Bye bye Shopko!!!!!!!

Review about: Shopko Optical Cyclobenzaprine Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Shopko Optical?

Comments

Widex - Hearing Aids Review Widex "Eight-nine years ago purchased an Oticon for my right ear from an Audiologist in Santa Barbara on Castillo. Very pleased with this hearing aid. A year later based on a..." Read more Eyebuydirect - Poorly made Eyebuydirect "I have been a faithful customer of EyeBuyDirect for a number of years and have introduced its service to several people in Portugal. However, I must share my disappointment linked..." Read more Visionworks - Bad exam Visionworks "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Ebay - Fraudulent seller used our company name, trademark and logo. Ebay "We had a complaint from a customer of ours who claimed to have bought something from our ebay shop and it hadn't arrived after 2 months. We don't have an..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Rooms to Go Customer Service for Delivery Rooms To Go "Two years ago I bought a leather bonded sleeper sofa from Rooms to Go. Since then the leather gradually began to strip off the sofa. In early July I went..." Read more Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy Trolli "Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put..." Read more