I have been filling my prescriptions for Cyclobenzaprine, 10mg, 90 tabs at Shopko for over a year.I had been paying $10.00.

I went in to pick up a refill and was told I owed $21.33 for this prescription. I asked the clerk to check the price, she gave me a look of frustration for my request. She came back and said price was right. I paid the money.

Then the pharmacist came over to make sure I understood the proper use of the drug. I asked him if the price had gone up recently. He told me he really would have no way of knowing???? I then checked with google and the same prescription at Walmart would cost $10.00.

I contacted Shopko's customer service twice and was not given the courtesy of a response.Bye bye Shopko!!!!!!!

Review about: Shopko Prescription.

Review #1020919 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $21
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Shopko Optical?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

ListenClear - Listen Clear Hearing Aid Free Trial Review ListenClear "Hello my name is Beatrice Grier Iam makes a complaint about the free trial and my mother money i want your to refund her back and also a overdraft fees..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY Australia doesn't stand behind its products Quay Eyeware "Cute glasses however terrible quality! Cheap plastic...I purchased them online at Nordstrom.com. I owned the AVIATOR for 2 months and when I put it on my head it snapped. I..." Read more Starkey Hearing Technologies Series S Hearing Aids Review Starkey Hearing Technologies "My sister and I have very severe hearing loss, we used your hearing aids for many many years, almost a year ago we got your newest supposingly your best digital..." Read more Zenni Optical Sunglasses Review Zenni Optical "Ordered prescription sunglasses. Plastic frame lasted less than 6 months before it broke. Ordered 2 more of same frame since lenses were new. Received frames and determined lenses were cut..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more IHerb, you blew it! Iherb "A can of salmon blew up all over my entire order, and there was a second can crushed in on the side. iHerb put the leaking, stinky box into a..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more