1.2
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Very dissatisfied customer I bought two pairs of glasses from Shopko Optical and was told I had scratch protection on them I paid over $700 for the two pairs of glasses 1 pair was Harley-Davidson frames 1 pair was plain again I was told they had scratch protection they told me to wait until i got a few scratches on them around three to six months before I brought them in to get the lenses fixed from the scratches I went in after 6 months and lo and behold I was told they do not have such a thing the sales person that sold and told me promise me on both pairs they had scratch protection I bought my glasses from another company for years because they treated me right but so many people tried to convince me that Shopko Optical was the best I will never go back to Shopko Optical again in my life besides taking $700 for the two pairs of glasses from me they lied to me and do not have warranty at all that's a lot of money for the Working Man for a couple of pair of glasses

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Shopko Optical. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shopko Optical.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Medical Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Shopko Optical to other companies on our site.

Comments

Freeport, Illinois, United States #1205436

Next time I'll go to lens crafters

Spokane, Washington, United States #1180139