1.6
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I went to the Monroe Shopko to have my eyes checked the end of August & ordered a pair of glasses. I received the glasses in a timely manner but to my disappointment I was unable to see that great out of them - no way could I accept them.

So they offered to reorder them using different lenses. I received them & they weren't that much better - I was so disappointed!!! They said that was the best they could do - but offered me readers half price. That works for reading only.

So I use them at home to read - can't watch TV with them but I can read the newspaper. Since Shopko told me they couldn't do any better. I'm a banker - so you can imagine what my customers are thinking when I pull out a maginify glass - I tell them I got new glasses at Shopko. Then to top it all off - I get another bill directly from the Shopko Company saying I owed even more money - no explaination.

So I went to Monroe Family Eye Care LLC. I had my eyes rechecked thinking something was seriously wrong. Dr Heally informed me that he agreed with the Shopko prescription - except he said the prescription in my new glasses was so low on my glasses that part of it was even cut off! Shopko needs to get their act together when they order their customers glasses - I WILL NEVER GO BACK!

NEVER! $300 on glasses i will never wear is way too much!!!!

I will warn everyone that goes there - NOT to purchase their glasses there - BIG waste of money! You might as well burn your money!

Product or Service Mentioned: Shopko Optical Eyeglasses.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Did not offer to help or try and fix the problem.

Comments