2.2
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Had appt for eye exam, was 8 mins late because we had a code blue at work.I said I'm sorry I'm late, the rude woman looks at the clock and says "you're going to have to reschedule your appt".

I said this was something I could not help I'm sorry. Without looking at me, she types on computer about a time I would be allowed to come back. Doesn't say a day or anything. I will post this on every site avail.

She was rude the first time and rude this time.I WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE AGAIN.

Review about: Shopko Optical Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Shopko Optical?

Comments

You were late for your appointment, the reason why or aftermath is irrelevant. The entire debacle started with you, so don't blame Shopko.

GlassesUSA totally garbage for Customer Service GlassesUSA " I ordered a frame that looked okay online in July of 2016. The first frame had a scratch on the rim. Returned it. It just sat..." Read more Zenni Optical - Sunglasses Review Zenni Optical "Ordered prescription sunglasses. Plastic frame lasted less than 6 months before it broke. Ordered 2 more of same frame since lenses were new. Received frames and determined lenses were cut..." Read more Shopko Optical - Paid for glasses and they never shipped them to me. Worst place to go for service and eye care products Shopko Optical "From: Me Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 4:42 PM To: service.eyecare@shopko.com Subject: Customer complaint On 5/21/16 I came in for my eye exam. Store 0099 in Onalaska WI. I had picked out..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY AU bad quality, worse service Quay Eyeware "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more