2.2
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Janesville Wisconsin Shopko optical is a joke.They charged me for Teflon coating on the lenses, and said that's allegedly supposed to help prevent scratches.

2 weeks after getting my glasses i started noticing small scuffs and scratches. I took them back and brought it to their attention.

The lady i spoke with said there's nothing they can do about the issue and can't guarantee the coating.Poor costumer service at this location.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of shopko optical eyeglass lenses from Shopko Optical. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shopko Optical to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shopko Optical for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

JasonN
Janesville, Wisconsin, United States #1245615

I don't do anything where it's likely they'll scratch.I work in a clean sterile environment, and mainly wear the glasses when I'm driving or can't wear contacts.

Needless to say I was charged for services apparently not rendered.When brought to staffs attention, I was more or less told I was out of luck, no help.