I purchased a new set of eye glasses with the very best coatings available on plastic lens. In less than a year I had many scratches.

I have worn glasses for over 50 years and this is my first complaint. I went back to the store and was told yes, you did buy the best we have. The glasses were over $700. Too bad was the answer.

You may have to buy new lens. I thought the scratch lens had a 2 year Guarantee? I always clean my glasses with the store solution and a fresh handkerchief. If this is the quality of lens that Shopko is putting out, AARP is going to be notified.

I use Shopko for the AARP discount. My wife has the least expensive lens, doesn't take any care in cleaning and hers are better than mine.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of shopko optical eyeglass lenses from Shopko Optical. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shopko Optical to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shopko Optical for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments