Called today to try to order my sons glasses since he had lost his. She asked me if I wanted everything the same as his last pair told her yes.

She came back on the line and I asked how much she told me $130. I asked if that was after my insurance? This is when she became rude and had a very short tone with me. She said you already used your insurance for the year.

I informed her that I used the exam and lenses but not the frame and my plan is showing the frames I am still eligible for she proceeded to tell me that it does not work that way and when I asked if there is another insurance listed she got really snotty and practically yelled there is only one insurance on record. Asked how long it would be for the glasses she said 5 bus days, is said ok.

She said I have not ordered them yet and will not order them until you pay 25% down, told her I have never had to do that before said well that is our policy. I would have been ok paying for his glasses but she was just so rude and had a really bad attitude that I had to end the call.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Shopko Optical. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shopko Optical.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Medical Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Shopko Optical to other companies on our site.

Comments