They tell you with your insurance info, they can tell you exactly how much your glasses will cost you. Wrong, I got stiffed with another bill of $33 because my insurance didn't accept some of the charges.

No point in having them calculate your cost and pay, READ THE FINE PRINT. On another note, my glasses were too small , the bridge didn't fit my nose. Somebody didn't see that when I picked that pair? I feel like they are just out to make a sale, and don't really care about their customers.

Next time, I will go to a professional optical shop again. Might cost a little more, but at least they are honest and care.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shopko Optical Eyeglasses.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 22, 2017.

Comments

I felt the same way at first when my insurance denied a portion of my claim but the gals were totally cool at explaining the xharges while mine was over 50 bucks, don't blame them for what insurance denies. Speak to your insurance, they ultimately are the ones that decide what they will pay, mine just told me I had reached my Max amount. Once you understand insurance and how it works, you're a much better better person.

to Anonymous #1535879

not when it's $635 "insurance --- mistake" and they did the same thing to my husband for a $285 "insurance---mistake" it's called they don't know what they are doing. I used to be in the health car business - what they are doing is called scamming innocent people.

Did same thing to me. Ask for refund 3 times and was always told they would look into it.